Every Thing We Are is a coming of age novel where Sam learns that every thing we are is not always on display. This is my first attempt at novel writing. It is being written as a fiction series as part of #NaNoWriMo in November 2020. I plan to post around 1000 words every day in November. This page is a collection of all the blogposts in the series for quick access.
Who will like it
Readers of Indian fiction and booklovers who love women protagonists.
- Ch1a: Life in Code| Sam writes in her journal about her first kiss.
- Ch1b: Life in Code| Sam opens up to her secret journal about Madhu.
- Ch2a: Welcome to Samiverse| Sam describes the elements that make up her world.
- Ch2b: Welcome to Samiverse| Sam’s grandmother gives her a new perspective on privacy.
- Ch3a: We All Fall Down | An act of desire.
- Ch3b: We All Fall Down | Sam reveals a game changer that triggers fireworks.
- Ch4a: One Goddess, Maybe More | Achams snuffs out an argument in style.
- Ch4b: One Goddess, Maybe More | Sam knows better than to tell her parents what she knows about the goddess.
- Ch5a: What’s Happening Here? | Sam’s life has changed overnight with surveillance, threats and violence.
- Ch5b: What’s Happening Here? | Sam sees a different side to her parents.
- Ch6a: Universe, a Bollywood movie | Sreeja finds reassurance in sharing a secret.
- Ch6b: Universe, a Bollywood movie | Vineeth talks to Amma when life stumps him.
To follow this series
- Bookmark this page.
- Sign up to get these posts delivered to your email.
Checkout my first eBook on Amazon: The Dog We Stole