Happy Monday! I am taking a week’s break from writing the novel. So there won’t be any chapters to read this week.
I have a couple of things on my plate this week.
- I am working on getting hard copies of The Dog We Stole published. I have got the book edited once more and I need to review changes.
- I have published 3 back-to-back chapters with a trigger warning. I feel the story is in a really dark place right now. I want to take some time to think through the rest of the story. And we also happen to be in the middle of the book. Wish me luck!
- My niece is turning 10 at the end of the week. It is one of my life goals to be her favourite aunt. So I am making her a fancy strawberry cake because she loves pink! Pictured here is the very promising test cake that I made over the weekend. Will post the final results here if it all goes well.
- I have a couple of pending books in my to-be-read pile. I want to get through a couple of them this week.
- I am a lazy writer and I want to take a breather. 🙂
Have a great week folks. Will be back with Chapter 15 next week!